Monday, January 02, 2006

Joel's Fact Game

Besides his inane politics and his weak leadership, the thing that most bugs me about Prime Minister Paul Martin is the way he speaks off the cuff.

Every sentence begins with “Let me be clear” or with “Let there be no doubt” or with “In fact.”

And I’m not the only one who has noticed.

Joel Johannesen, over at his always excellent Proud to Be Canadian site, has come up with what he calls the “Fact You” game.

Let me be clear, you should check it out. Let there be no doubt, Joel has, in fact, come up with a great game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very, very important to check it out.

Raging Ranter said...

Let me be very very clear, it is a top priority for Dithers to open every sentence with such utterings because, let there be no doubt, he really has nothing to say, and what little he does say isn't clear at all. And EVERYTHING is a top priority according to him. Absolutely.