Friday, November 25, 2005

Brison's Hypocrisy

Did you catch the recent remarks from the NCC’s good friend, Public Works Minister Scott Brison, who was responding to some tough Tory attacks?

Brison accused the Tories of “slanderous mudslinging” and declared the Tories “have as their modus operandi the use of absolutely false accusations … that do nothing but tarnish the reputation of everybody in public life.”

This is the same Brison of course who was forced to publicly apologize to the National Citizens Coalition because he made some false accusations that tarnished the reputation of the NCC.

Memo to Scott: People who live in mud houses shouldn’t sling dirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a T-shirt I'll be wearing all through the comming election, I'm thinking I might try selling a few...

On the front it says....
I'd rather be a conservative..!!

On the back it says....
Than a Lying Liberal Thief..!!

I'm going to make a fortune.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live truth, justice and the Stephen Harper way...

Anonymous said...

In a letter I sent to PM.PM

Martin.P@parl.gc.ca

Everyone I talk to agrees....
The liberal party and organised crime, are one and the same, and I'm not afraid to say it, here or anywhere....
Hey Mr. Dithers, sue me I dare ya...
Lets get this into the courts where it belongs...

Anonymous said...

i would like to see the lot of them in jail. coincide their crimes with Saddam's. should make us an international player once again.

Monkey Loves to Fight said...

I think Scott Brison made a mistake, although if one looks at the views he advocated when running for the leadership of the Progressive Conservatives, he championed many of the same policies the NCC has promoted like lower taxes, more private health care, scrapping regional development programs etc. I supported him as leader for the old Progressive Conservatives and on the whole I hope he is re-elected. I am fiscally conservative, but socially liberal like Scott Brison and therefore I am going Liberal this time around. Maybe Conservatives next time if they choose someone like Peter MacKay or Bernard Lord. Maybe you should at the NCC re-hire Stephen Harper so we can get him out of politics for good.