Well it looks like nothing will stop the Liberal-NDP-Bloc Junta from seizing control of our government.
So we might as well accept our fate.
But what will it mean for our country?
Well here's what we can expect in the next few months:
* To make life easier for Gilles Duceppe the capital of Canada will be transferred from Ottawa to Quebec City.
* Toronto will be renamed Hugo Chavezville.
* Somebody from the Taliban will be appointed to the Senate and made Minister in Charge of the Human Rights Commissions. (Which will likely make it more tolerant.)
* The five dollar bill will feature a picture of Buzz Hargrove.
* Alberta will be converted into one big national park.
But don't worry, this can all be changed whenever the Junta decides to restore democracy.