* There are no politically correct demands to replace "Happy Halloween" with "Happy Fall Festival" or "Merry Costume Day."
* No one gives you righteous lectures about the "real meaning" of Halloween.
* You don't have to invite your in-laws over for a traditional Halloween Dinner.
* The Rocky Horror Picture Show is more fun to watch than It's a Wonderful Life.
* There are no Halloween Parades to cause traffic jams.
* When Halloween is over old pumpkins don't leave a billion, jillion needles in your house which keep turning up until July.
* No one ever broke his neck putting Halloween lights up on that tall tree in the front lawn.
* Stores don't incessantly play Halloween songs. (In fact, there really is only one Halloween song.)
* You don't have to pretend to be cheerful all the time.
* For little kids a fat guy, with a big bushy beard in a red suit, is a lot scarier than any ghost.
* Candy, candy, candy!!!