Here are my "Top Five Things Which Should Never Appear on Sports Television Channels":
5. Fishing Programs -- What's more boring than fishing? Watching other people fish. Memo to TV producers - it's time to cut bait.
4. Poker -- Sorry a bunch of fat guys sitting around a table playing cards is not a sport.
3. NASCAR Racing -- What is NASCAR but a bunch of noisy cars going around in endless circles. It reminds me too much of life -- you keep going faster and faster, but you never get anywhere.
2. "Fitness Challenges" -- Do we really need to see muscle-bound babes in bikinis, bouncing around a stage? OK maybe we do.
1. Ultimate Fighting - If I want to watch people stepping on each others necks, I will take the Toronto subway at rush hour.