Everyone is doing their best of 2006 lists, so why should I be any different.
After exhaustive research, I have come up with the top 5 best postings on my blog this year.
Here they are in descending order:
5. My blog on the TTC wildcat strike -- actually made the Toronto Sun's "Blog of the Day" feature.
4. My "Top Ten List of Candidates I would most like to see Lose in the 2006 election." People would actually come up to me at parties and tell me how much they enjoyed that list. Which goes to show you, I need to start going to better parties.
3. The "Is Gerry Nicholls one of the Top Five Political Minds" poll. Yes it was egomaniacal, but hey isn't that what blogging is all about?
2. My blog detailing the effort of some bureaucrat at the Department of National Defence who tried to shut down the National Citizens Coalition "Support our Troops" campaign. Luckily it had a happy ending.
1. Of course, my number one blog has to be the one which broke the "Harper Eats Babies" story. This made news not only across Canada but in the United States as well. I was even interviewed by the New York Times.
I hope 2007 will be as eventful.