Saturday, September 02, 2006

Book Tag

There’s a game of blogger book tag going on and nobody has tagged me. So I decided to tag myself.

Here goes:

A Book That Changed My Life: My grade 9 math textbook. It showed me I had no future with any activity associated with numbers.

A Book I’ve read more than Once: Where’s Waldo. It’s a lot easier the second time.

A book I would take with me if I were stuck on a desert island: How to Escape a desert Island for Dummies.

A Book That Made Me Laugh: Das Kapital

A Book That Made Me Cry: Das Kapital

A Book I wish had been written: How to write funny blog postings.

A Book I wish had never been Written: The Ikea catalogue

A Book I am Currently Reading: Is TV Guide considered a book?

A Book I am Meaning to Read: The Dictionary

What turned me on to fiction: Television

Who Do I Tag: Too busy reading to tag anybody.

No comments: