Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sign Up for the Liberty Summer Seminar

If you believe in freedom, if you believe in the free enterprise system, if you consider yourself a libertarian, then you should absolutely register today for the seventh annual Liberty Summer Seminar -- by far the funnest event on the political calendar.

The LSS, which takes place on the August 18-19 weekend on a stunningly beautiful wooded estate near Orono, Ontario, offers libertarians and conservatives a chance to meet liked-minded people, to exchange ideas and to hear fascinating speakers.

Oh yeah, it also give you a chance to have a great time. There's live music, plus recreational activities, plus a gorgeous swimming pond, plus (my favourite part) barbecues.

And if that doesn't tempt you, consider this: I will be speaking at this year's event. My topic: "Pigs, Power and Politics -- Fighting for freedom Che Guevara-style".

That's right, I will be sharing some of the insights, that make me "One of the Top Five Political Minds in the Country."

Believe me, the Liberty Summer Seminar is a unique event you don't want to miss. Heck, it even has its own theme song!

So register today. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

P. M. Jaworski said...

Top 5? I'd say top three. Easy.