Monday, February 09, 2009

TV Shots

Hey I just figured out how to lift images from DVDs.

And you know what means, don't you?

Yup, more pictures of me will adorn this site.

Take for instance this shot of me and Warren "Kicking Ass" Kinsella from the show Canada AM.
Or here's a picture of me on the Michael Coren Show taking on a union leader and an Ontario NDP MPP, two for the price of one!












Funny thing about TV. They say it makes you look ten pounds heavier, but I think it makes you look balder than you really are.

Because I know I have more hair than that. Or at least I always assumed I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would think that Kim Shelia self decription as an "Ass Kicker" would cause no end of embarassment, but appaarntly he has no shame. Who'da known.

Kirk West said...

I love that great big smile on your face!