I have posted some interesting items over at the Libertas Post:
* Blogging Tory Raphael Alexander worries about our eroding liberties.
* Joseph Quensel says it's time for conservatives to cut Quebec some slack.
* Former soldier, John Thompson (currently of the Mackenzie Institute) reminds us of what Remembrance Day is all about.
* Wendy Stewart explains the "Blame Game".
* There's the regular Freedom Update.
And of course, you can also vote on our online survey. This week's topic: The H1N1 controversy.