Friday, January 27, 2006

Windsor Liberty Seminar

Attention all free enterprise supporters/ libertarians in the Windsor area.

On March 11, 2006, “The Freedom Project” is holding a seminar at the University of Windsor aimed at exploring the ideas of freedom with an international panel of distinguished experts for a series of discussions on the nature of liberty and its potential to improve our lives.

I bring this up for two reasons: 1. I was born and raised in Windsor, and believe me this town needs all the libertarian ideas it can get. 2. I am one of the “distinguished experts” scheduled to speak.

It should be a fun and interesting event.

The Freedom Project, by the way, is dedicated to promoting individual freedom in Canada, and to supporting the efforts of those working towards the same goal in other countries.

You can learn more about the Liberty Seminar and register online here.

1 comment:

Ian Hugh Clary said...

Looks excellent, I hope to make it. I too am originally from Windsor and agree that it could use a change in economic and social values.
It's too bad the NDP did so well again.